Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs with mayonnaise and sweet relish are easy to make in the instant pot. They turn out perfect and so easy to shell the eggs! We like to serve them with other side dishes like corn casserole and squash casserole.
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs – Ingredients
You can easily increase or decrease ingredients to get the serving size you need. Cooking times are the same.
6 large eggs
1 cup water
½ cup or more sweet relish
½ cup or more Duke’s Mayonnaise
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs- Cooking Instructions
First, place the steamer basket that came with your Instant Pot in the pot. See our post How to Cook Using Your Instant Pot if you need additional equipment instructions.
Next, place uncooked eggs in the steamer basket. Add 1 cup of water.
Place cover with seal in lid and lock in closed position, and turn pressure regulator on top to sealed position. Set Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
After the instant pot has finished cooking it will beep and begin counting forward. Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then carefully release pressure using an oven mit to turn the pressure regulator to the open position.
To control where the steam goes I cover the pressure regulator slightly with a dish towel to prevent any moisture from spraying out. Alternately, just be sure nothing is in the path of the steam. Keep your hands out of the way of the steam.
Remove eggs from pot with tongs and place in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes. Remove eggs and peel shells off under cool, running water with the strainer in the sink so no shells go down the drain. Place cooked eggs on a plate.
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs – Filling Instructions
Slice eggs in half. Remove yolks and put them in a bowl. Place egg whites on a plate.
Mix sweet relish and Duke’s Mayonnaise with the yolks and stir well. You can adjust relish and mayonnaise to your taste and desired consistency.
For 6 eggs, I used about a half cup of relish and a half cup of mayonnaise.
Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving time. Enjoy!
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs – Storage Instructions
Refrigerate cooked and prepared deviled eggs.
Do not freeze deviled eggs.
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup or more sweet relish
- ½ cup or more Duke’s Mayonnaise
- Place steamer basket that came with Instant Pot inside the pot.
- Place uncooked eggs in the steamer basket.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Set Instant Pot to Manual for 5 minutes under high pressure.
- After the timer beeps when the 5 minutes are up let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.
- Using an oven mit turn pressure valve to open and allow remaining pressure to release. Keep hands out of the way of the steam.
- Remove cover from Instant Pot.
- Using tongs, remove eggs and place in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs under cool running water.
- Place eggs on plate. Slice each in half.
- Remove yolks and spoon them into a bowl.
- Add sweet relish and mayonnaise to the yolks. Stir to combine. You can adjust consistency to your taste by using more or less relish and mayonnaise.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Place deviled eggs in a storage container and refrigerate until serving time.
- Arrange deviled eggs on a plate or deviled egg platter to serve.